Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to Kindergarten

Well, looks like I'll be back in the Kindergarten saddle at least to start the school year. Conemaugh Township called today and asked if I was interested in a long-term sub position in Kdg. for a few weeks. The length is TBA due to the teacher's recovery from surgery. I met with the principal today and he is very nice. I even ran into an old friend, and cheering coach, who teaches there which was very comforting to me! I get the final approval next Tuesday evening and then from Wednesday on life is crazy! School starts Monday, August 25th with teacher inservices on the 25th and 26th. Kindergarten orientation is Wednesday, August 27th and then Thursday, August 28th starts the full day for those little kiddos. Keep prayin' for me (not to go crazy now...lol).

Later taters,
Mrs. Conn

2 comments:

CB from BG said...

That is wonderful news! Congrats! What type of surgery did that teacher have? That might give you some sort of guideline on recovery, etc.
PS - Dear Becky's DH.....where is my I-spy???
Signed,
Eyes-wide-open-in-PA

Mrs.Conn2 said...

She had her hip replaced in the spring but is still recovering...I know I know the I Spy is on the way...sometime when DH has time to show which one!