Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kindergarten!

Hey all! Well, school officially started today with Kindergarten orientation! I met my students and they seem nice and excited to be in school. The parents were great too. As with any group of students I can foresee some issues that will need some dealing with, but I am excited to start the year. Tomorrow the kiddos are there all day with us for the first time! Wish me well - and if you have a little one (or growing one) starting back, support your teachers!

G'nite,
Mrs. Conn

3 comments:

Babs said...

Yeah- back to school! Good luck!

Lizzy said...

Hope you have a wonderful school year! Kindergarten must be so much fun, the kids are so comical at that age!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Missing you! Where are you? Did a kindergartner take you home in their book bag?


Tracy