Monday, August 11, 2008

SCS - I Spy - Inspiration

Hey all, I'm so excited...I have 19 players on my Halloween swap on Splitcoast Stampers. I CONNvinced Babbie to join...it must be a gift acquired in my last name. Just a reminder to the rest of you that there's still plenty of time to join us...it's a Haunting Halloween STAMPED ATC swap...check it out. There are only 5 spots left, but don't fret, more spots can always be added! The ladies on SCS are so very talented and it's so neat to see how different everyone thinks when you get these swaps back! Let me know if you have any questions...

I hoping to get that "I Spy" picture posted tonight...DH is the one that took it, he is excited for me to post it...lol...he makes fun of the blog but secretly I think he loves it!

Keep praying for a call for a job/interview for me, summer is almost over!

Check back for the "I Spy", more updates, and more inspirational quotes!

Later Taters,
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You CONNvinced me alright! I'm older - you should mind your elders! :-)
An I Spy from DH...wonder where he could be taking that photo! LOL!
Babbie