Friday, August 15, 2008

Everybody's Workin for the Weekend!

Yeah! It's finally Friday! I am so excited, tomorrow I am going to the Grove City Outlets with Amanda to go shopping...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I will be the big 27 tomorrow...wow I am getting old! The guys will be at BeaveRun racing Saturday and Sunday, so Amanda and I decided what a great day to shop till we drop! I love those outlets, I always find great buys and I really need some new clothes for fall (for teaching those Kindergarteners!).

What are YOU doing this weekend? Post a comment and let me know, most importantly ~~ Have a fun weekend!
Becky

1 comment:

CB from BG said...

New clothes to teach K? Maybe some stripped leggins with a Miley shirt????
Busy weekend here - church picnic Sat and DH's work picnic Sunday.
I think I need a weekend now!!!